Vision Box-PC & DSP
Vision Box OCTA
- Vision Box-PC with eight core DSP, real-time OS, low power consumption and long lifetime
160 GFLOPS of Texas Instruments Computing Power realized with an 8 Core processor – all in one box?
The Vision Box OCTA is intended for the usage of high performance image processing applications in real time. The standard interface for cameras is Camera Link: Up to 2x Camera Link Full/Medium or 4x Camera Link Base connections are available. For preprocessing, the Camera Link board can be used in an output configuration like a camera. Via two Ethernet ports data can be exchanged with machine’s main computer or the IT infrastructure of the production. The KeyStone processors with the real time operating system SYS/BIOS range up to 160 GFLOPS – 320 GMACS for complex algorithms.
The OCTA is programmed in C/C++ using the Code Composer Studio Tools based on the Eclipse framework from Texas Instruments. Using the JTAG-interface every single step inside of the processor can be analyzed. As an introduction to those powerful Vision Boxes we offer training services and example programs.
- Up to 8x 1.25 GHz in Texas Instruments Processor C66x Keystone architecture
- 4 GByte DDR3 RAM @ max. 10.6 GByte transfer data rate
- Digital IOs and RS232 serial interface
- Incremental encoder interface RS422
- Dual Camera Link Input (2x base or 1x Medium configuration)
- Ethernet interface: 2 Gbit/s in & 1 Gbit/s out with 2x RJ45 port
- Options: 2nd Dual Camera Link board; Camera Link Full; Camera Link output